Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Update!

Things sure have quieted down here since the hectic holiday season, huh? It was fun, posting stories everyday for a while but the new year has come and along with it a lot of new responsibilities.
Responsibilities such as finishing my novel, a new studying schedule, playing video games and all that important stuff! So this blog will be a lot quieter this year, but not completely gone. I could never forget my precious A.L. High, but the posting will slow down and probably no regular schedule for a while.
The good news is that I have a few stories already up my sleeve that just need a good polish to get them ready for this blog, including a very short Valentine's day one.
So I hope you guys aren't too disappointed and enjoy what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment