Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Diary of DaeRi; three entries

Dear Diary
Today we our grandmother was in town so we went out to eat, it was great. We don’t get to eat out very often, so it was very special. Then we went home and had some tea, then mom told me and AeGuk to get to sleep since we had school the next day, that what I’m doing now. “Going to sleep,” more like writing in my diary. Well I’d better get to sleep before my mom comes in to check on us.
Good night.

Dear Diary
School was fun today, I had a newspaper committee meeting. I told them Tamarai wanted to join, and they all thought it was a good idea since our photographer was graduating. Tamarai was super excited, she likes to take photos so that’s good.
After the meeting I went over to Harriette and Tamarai’s house and we painted our nails and I stayed for dinner, it was delicious.
Now I should sleep, good night.

Dear Diary
Sometimes AeGuk is really annoying, today I was practicing Korean since we might stay with Grandma over the summer and my Korean sucks. So anyway, he was helping me and but he kept laughing at me when I said things wrong. Ugh. After a while I just gave up.
Sometimes I think AeGuk thinks he’s so much better then me because he’s older and smart. I’m smart. If I told this to anyone they’d probably think I was lying, because when he’s with other people he’s all shy and stuttery, well he’s stuttery with everyone, but much less so when at home.
Oh, the phones ringing, Tamarai said she’d call so I bet it’s her.
It is, so that’s my entry for today.
WL (Write Later,ㅋㅋㅋ)
P.S. ㅋㅋㅋ means kekeke, which is basically laughing Korean. See I actually know something. ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment